Looe is a bustling all year round seaside resort that still retains much of its old fishing port heritage. The town provides:
- A good selection of speciality shops and High Street names.
- A good choice of restaurants, pubs and tea rooms.
- A sheltered sandy beach (Blue Flag), very popular with families.
- A large harbour with boats of every description.
- Deep sea/shark fishing, pleasure boat trips.
- Rod fishing from the harbour wall very popular with all ages.
- Bowling and Putting green nearby.
- Golf courses and riding schools about 10 mins drive.
- Excellent coastal and woodland walks.
- A first class tourist information centre.
Looe is often linked to the small fishing village of Polperro. This picturesque little village is well worth a visit and very popular in the summer months.
Contact us: 01503 262990
Plymouth City – a short drive, there is a very scenic coastal route. The city provides excellent shopping in traffic free streets. There is also a large harbour (The Barbican) (Pilgrim Fathers fame) with excellent restaurants, pubs and the boat trips are highly recommended.
Numerous quiet little coves/beaches and wide open headlands.
The Eden Project is approximately a 30-minute drive.
For those who enjoy the wide open spaces, Dartmoor is an easy drive.
Cornwall is probably the most beautiful county in the country, but quite small. Most places can be reached within an hours drive.
For those not familiar with the area there is a very helpful tourist information centre in the town.